Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas


Afternoon everyone.  Hope you have had a good day and that Santa has been good to you.  Its been a busy week here.  I returned back to work this week after almost 6 months of being sick with pancreatitis.  It was touch and go really when I was admitted to hospital and I am thankful to still be here.  I knew I was ill, but I had no idea how critically ill I was.  But thats in the past.  I've been shattered this week, but survived it.  LOL.

We've had a few disasters this week. Our broadband has gone down, so this is a quick post from my mobile, the microwave broke yesterday so had to go out and get a new one.  Hubby's bank card was eaten up in the ATM when he went to withdraw money on Friday night when their systems went down and last night I discovered that my laptop had been hacked and had to call the police to report it.  I'll be glad when this year is over and can start a new one.

So wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and for those who have lost someone close this year, I'm sending massive hugs to you all.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment